DIRECT MARKETING 1 YEAR WORK PLACEMENT
Air Charter Service is globally recognised as one of the leading names in aircraft chartering. With over 25 years in the industry, we operate from 20 international offices, with further expansion plans underway. We are looking for an ambitious and talented student, willing to maximise this opportunity and gain a unique experience in marketing for a 12 month placement.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
Supporting a marketing team of 18 will allow you to have an insight into all areas of marketing and communication, from direct print campaigns and regular email blasts to copy writing and analysis of every part of our activity.
- Supporting marketing team of 14 with a wide variety of projects
- Distributing and reporting online charter enquiries
- Assisting with the creation of the external newsletter and distribution to worldwide contacts
- Supporting direct and online marketing campaigns and producing reports
- Assisting with the distribution of marketing collateral to global network of offices
- Assisting with PR research and creative writing for internal distribution
- Creating and publishing the internal monthly newsletter
- Providing support to the project management team
- Undertaking market research projects and providing analysis
- Supporting the department by performing administrative tasks when required
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Proven ability to work within and support a team
- Intermediate level Excel + good general level of PC skills
- Mac knowledge
- Office experience
Whilst we may be a company based in the aviation sector knowledge of aviation is not required but is welcome!
HOW TO APPLY
Please email with the subject header ‘LON - DMSTUDENT’ a cover letter stating why you are interested in the role, along with your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org