EXECUTIVE JETS TRAINEE BROKER
Film stars, musicians, models, sporting stars and high-ranking execs all use private jets and helicopters to travel, but have you ever stopped to consider what goes on behind the scenes? Who finds that picture perfect aircraft and ensures it’s waiting on the tarmac for them? The answer is people like us.
Our executive jets division has chartered helicopters and private jets for everything from meetings and business acquisitions to catwalk debuts and proposals. Every day offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current sales team.
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our chairman’s home and today employs over 400 people globally, across 21 offices on six continents. Not only do we offer aircraft charters in the private, group and cargo sectors, but also further services such as onboard couriers, holiday packages and concierge services. We’re not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
If you join us you’ll start your career as a trainee broker, with a senior broker assigned as your mentor. During your first 12 months with us you will work closely with your mentor learning on the job, as well as undertaking our best-in-class training programme. During this time you’ll go out on flight reps, seeing first-hand what goes into ensuring a private jet charter goes off without a hitch. You’ll also learn everything from how to build a sales list, to which planes can carry which amount of passengers and how to administer a charter flight.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
- Establishing a portfolio of clients
- Developing an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Supplier relationship management
- Managing executive charter bookings from enquiry to post-flight report
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
- Growing the business and division within the Switzerland region
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Fluency in German, French and English is essential
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- Hardworking and flexible, this role is not simply 9-5
- Valid driving license and passport
- Competitive salary and generous commission
- 22 days’ holiday per year, which increases with length of service
- Additional paid leave options for seasonal holidays, moving house, weddings and civil partnerships.
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this job? Send us your CV with the subject header 'GVA-EXECJ’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org