AIR CHARTER SERVICE PROVIDES HELICOPTERS, PROPELLER PLANES & LIGHT JETS FOR AIR TAXI CHARTERS
An ‘air taxi’ is a cost-efficient and comfortable solution for short-haul flights on aircraft such as helicopters, propeller planes or light jets.
Their size and capabilities also enable them to land and take-off from shorter runways and landing strips, often providing passengers with access to smaller, local airports that are closer to their final destinations than busier, more popular hubs.
BENEFITS OF USING AN AIR TAXI
Furthermore, air taxis’ relative size compared with other aircraft types allows them to reach remote destination and places with little or no infrastructure – especially helpful for passengers travelling to mines, rigs and other hard-to-reach sites.
If you are looking for a cost-effective way of chartering a private aircraft for a short trip, then an air taxi is the ideal option for you.
Need an Air Taxi charter? Speak to one of our dedicated account managers on +91 (22) 6619 7070 or
WHY USE ACS FOR PRIVATE JET CHARTERS ACROSS INDIA & WORLDWIDE?
- Luxury and comfort: flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make your charter experience as luxurious and comfortable as possible.
- Discretion and security: an ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
- Create your schedule: connect with commercial flights or fly to your bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the private jet charter to suit you.
- Access to more airports: reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow.
- Private terminal access: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
- Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last minute changes to your charter.
LATEST EMPTY LEGS OFFERS
When Air Charter Service has a one-way charter, the aircraft is sometimes empty when it repositions back to its base, or on to another global location.
These are known as 'Empty Legs', and they are available at savings of up to 75% of the cost of a regular charter.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7